to "There's nothing to do!"
- Thu., Oct. 28Prince Albert
- Wed., Nov. 10Prince Albert
- Fri., Nov. 12Prince AlbertNov. 12, 7:00 p.m.Prince Albert, 142 12 St W, Prince Albert, SK S6V 3B5, CanadaFeaturing Josh Stumpf, Taya Lebel, John Quinn, Connie Perlitz, Rod Gjerde, Sandra Burke, Darlene Tuleta, Ron Samson, Tori Korczak, Wade Fehr, Elmer Lammedee, Rick Martin, Layton Ferster, Cory Wasyliw, Jim Chute, and Marcel Trudel.
- Sat., Nov. 13Prince Albert
- Fri., Nov. 19Prince Albert
- Thu., Nov. 25Prince AlbertNov. 25, 7:30 p.m.Prince Albert, 142 12 St W, Prince Albert, SK S6V 3B5, CanadaChantal Kreviazuk – one of Canada’s most accomplished songwriters and recognizable voices –released her eighth studio album, “Get to You,” in summer of 2020. Heralded by the title track and first single, the album features 11 songs.
- Multiple DatesSat., Dec. 04Prince Albert
- Fri., Feb. 11Prince AlbertFeb. 11, 2022, 7:30 p.m.Prince Albert, 142 12 St W, Prince Albert, SK S6V 3B5, CanadaThe achievements of rock ‘n’ roll heavyweights The Trews are many and mighty, highlighted by multiple radio hits drawn from seven critically acclaimed studio albums plus several EPs, a pair of live records, and a retrospective.
- Fri., Feb. 25Prince Albert
- Sat., Mar. 05Prince AlbertMar. 05, 2022, 7:30 p.m.Prince Albert, 142 12 St W, Prince Albert, SK S6V 3B5, Canadaiskwē | ᐃᐢᑫᐧᐤ (short for waseskwan iskwew, meaning “blue sky woman”) is, among many other things, an artist – a creator and communicator of music and of movement, of pictures, poetry and prose. And through it all, she’s a teller of stories that have impacted our past and will inform our future.
- Wed., Mar. 09Prince Albert
- Sun., Apr. 10Prince AlbertApr. 10, 2022, 7:30 p.m.Prince Albert, 142 12 St W, Prince Albert, SK S6V 3B5, CanadaFor over twenty years, the Ennis Sisters have been connecting to audiences across the world. From church halls in outport Newfoundland to performing for International leaders and delegates at the 75th anniversary of D-Day on Juno Beach, their harmonies resonate with us all.
- Wed., Apr. 13Prince Albert
- Sat., Apr. 30Prince AlbertApr. 30, 2022, 7:30 p.m.Prince Albert, 142 12 St W, Prince Albert, SK S6V 3B5, CanadaBromance is a show with relationships at its heart, where handshakes become handstands and backslaps become backflips. Audacious, touching exhilarating, and with a great soundtrack, this is a tour-de-force of cutting edge physical heroics, wittily exploring male companionship and its limits.